- The very first time I saw an Archangel's wings I was blown away. They are huge! The puny wings that artists draw or paint on angels don't even come close! I googled Archangel images and I have yet to see an accurate rendition of how huge their wings are.
Eliminate the bottom two wings and keep the top large ones and now we are getting close to Archangel wings.
- Angels' wings come in many colors. Archangel Metraton's wings appeared black to me (note that they may appear different colors to others, but this is the color I see). A healing angel, part of Archangel Raphael's group, can have green wings. Green is the color of healing.
- Archangel Michael likes to be present during Reiki. Sometimes he just hangs out. I once was performing Reiki in a guest bedroom and he was sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed. I teased him, "Don't you have anything better to do?" He replied, "Are you kidding? I live for this!"
- Archangel Gabriel likes to dance. I have seen him dance and of course I have danced with him!
- Archangel Michael likes to knit! Yes I know that sounds strange but one night I asked him for extra protection. I saw him sitting on my front porch knitting! I asked him, what are you doing (I seem to ask him this question a lot). He said with loving indignation, "What? I like to knit!"
- Guardian angels get very excited when they are able to communicate with humans they take care of. I have seen and heard them laugh and clap their hands with glee, and even jump up and down.
- Fairies are a type of earth angel. I saw a tiny pink fairy sprinkle sparkly dust on her human. And that person felt it too!
- Angels can appear as lights. If you see lights at the peripheral of your vision, try to note the color. The color indicates which Archangel it is. Michael's lights are blue, Gabriel's lights are white and Uriel's lights are orange.
- I once read that Archangel Michael is the inspiration for superheros. I think this is true. I see him with long blond hair and lots of muscles (now imagine him knitting)!
- Archangel Raphael, who is in charge of healing, will come and Reiki with me. I have seen him holding his hands in a Reiki position. Several of my clients have felt his Reiki as pressure or a tingly sensation.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
As you know from reading my blog, if I communicate with any higher beings the most, it's with the angels, especially the Archangels. These are some of the things I have seen that you may not be aware of.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Over the past couple of years I have gained weight, a lot for me. I recently stopped weighing myself because no matter what the number, whether it be 125 or 155, I am never happy with it. So instead of not being happy with the number on the scale, I just don't weigh myself at all. I have been trying to love myself and everything about me by staying positive and saying positive things to myself. Over the years I haven't been nice to myself when it comes to my weight. Many of you could probably relate to this.
I just finished a book by Neale Donald Walsch called Communion With God. In it, God discusses the ten illusions of life. In it God advises about the Illusion of Need:
The way to step outside of the Illusion of Need is to look at what you think you need right now--that is, what you think you do not now have that you feel you must have--and then notice that, even though you are without it, you are still here.
The implications of this are enormous. If you are here, right now, without what you think you need, then why do you think you need it?
The next time you imagine that you need something, ask yourself: "Why do I think I need this?"
If you are seeing clearly, you will realize that you do not need whatever "it" is, that you never needed it and that you have been making it all up.
So I asked myself. Do I need to lose ten pounds? No. Am I attractive now? Yes. Do I look good for my age? Yes. Am I healthy and in shape? Yes. So what will losing 10 pounds mean? I could fit into some of my old clothes. But those are replaceable, aren't they?
So the belief that I need to lose 10 pounds is just a story I tell myself. The truth is, I want to lose 10 pounds, but I don't need to.
Do you tell yourself a story about what you need? A new car? A new house? A new job? Ask yourself, do you need any of these things and would you be happier when you received it?