Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello welcome to the Healing Light blog!

Welcome to my blog.  I have been struggling for a long time trying to decide whether to start a blog or not.  You see, the topics I will be discussing will be unconventional spiritual topics.  A lot of people are discussing these type of topics on the Internet but there is a big difference between someone else doing it and me doing it.

Anyway I feel the push to do it.  My soul group is the Artisan group and what we specialize in art and communication (if you would like to read more about your soul group, read the book Welcome to the Fifth Dimension: The Quintessence of Being, the Ascended Masters' Ultimate Secret by Bianca Gaia). So blogging is a form of communication.  So far I have only told my close friends and family about my spiritual beliefs...and even some of them have a hard time listening :)  That's OK.  This blog is going to push you to think in a whole new way.  What I will discuss on this blog might shock you, it might make you mad or it might make you happy.  You will probably react with all kinds of emotions.  Believe me I have been through them all myself.  But the key for me, and others like me (ie lightworkers) is that we have to spread the word.  If we communicate, others will start thinking about these topics too or maybe researching it for themselves.  It will spark action in others and it will spread like wildfire throughout the world.

So what exactly am I going to be discussing here?  The topics that I love: reincarnation, angels, the law of attraction, synchronicity, karma, ascension into the 5th dimension, ancient civilizations and their technology, right brain technology, feminine power, energy exchange etc.  I actually have so much to say that I am unsure how to start!  Everyday I realize things and learn.  And I will share it all with you on this blog.

So I will start by telling you about me.  I grew up in Manhattan with an American father and a Filipino mother.  My father was an atheist and my mother was Catholic.  Both my sister and I spend some years in Catholic school.  The God that I learned about growing up was vengeful and apparently punished those that sinned.  By the time I turned 14, I rejected this whole idea of God.  In fact I rejected the Catholic religion and every other religion.  I realized that if God was going to punish me or my parents for something that I did, then I didn't want to believe in that God.  So I just stopped believing in God altogether.

My dad and I a few months before his death. 

Four years later my father passed away from a heart attack.  I was devastated.  His death was a shock to my entire family, especially me.  I was daddy's girl and I was lost without him.  I couldn't accept that he was gone.  I thought I was having a bad dream.  The worst dream I have ever had.  I had been away at boarding school when he got sick.  By the time I came home, he was already gone.  When I went back mt parents' apartment, I felt his energy so strongly.  It was amazing.  It was like he was still there. I could feel him there.  I was touching all his things, his clothes, the pan that remained on the kitchen stove.  I imagined him sitting on the couch.  I knew he was still with me.  And from that moment on I had to believe in an afterlife because I felt him.  And I had to believe in God because there was an afterlife.

Now I am all grown up and I have a family of my own.  I still have pangs for my daddy.  It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about how much I miss him.  But his death allowed God back in my life. What a gift that was!  It took me 40 years to get to that realization.

Last year I met with a psychic Steven Gelt for the first time.  I had never met with anyone like that.  I was worried he might be fake.  I was afraid I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between an authentic psychic and a fake one.  A good friend of mine recommended me to him and I trusted her.  I was hoping beyond hope I was going to finally talk to my dad.  My heart fell when Steven told me he didn't like to give messages from passed relatives.  Anyway, the subject came up.  And I was lucky because he allowed my father to come through.  I was so incredibly happy!!!  Steven was correct 99% of the time.  It was amazing.  So this experience was the door that opened all the other doors.

It is amazing what has happened to me since then.  It's been quite an adventure actually.  And that's what I am going to share with you in this blog.  Everything that I have learned since then.  And I hope you join me this journey of discovery :)

A note about comments.  Right now my comments are open.  However, I ask you stay positive when commenting.  If you doubt something or disagree with something, say so.  But I encourage you to ask questions, lots of questions.  I may not have all the answers, but I will try to answer.  And certainly share your stories.  Maybe something I write about resonates with you.  Please share your experience!

7 comments:

  1. This is really amazing Tina! Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I can't wait to read more. I'm definitely going to read that book so I can find out what my group is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Let me know what you find out! I find Bianca Gaia very reassuring and positive. I loved her book!

      Delete
  3. Way to go! I'm excited to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina. I am so happy and so proud for you. WAY TO GO TINA! I always been very perceptive and receptive to these subjects, since I was a kid. I am still wonder so many things about the WHY arroud me and wish I could answer those questions. Please, let me know more about your group. I would LOVE to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Sign up for email notifications for my blog, my list of blogging topics are growing by the minute.

      Delete