- The very first time I saw an Archangel's wings I was blown away. They are huge! The puny wings that artists draw or paint on angels don't even come close! I googled Archangel images and I have yet to see an accurate rendition of how huge their wings are.
Eliminate the bottom two wings and keep the top large ones and now we are getting close to Archangel wings.
- Angels' wings come in many colors. Archangel Metraton's wings appeared black to me (note that they may appear different colors to others, but this is the color I see). A healing angel, part of Archangel Raphael's group, can have green wings. Green is the color of healing.
- Archangel Michael likes to be present during Reiki. Sometimes he just hangs out. I once was performing Reiki in a guest bedroom and he was sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed. I teased him, "Don't you have anything better to do?" He replied, "Are you kidding? I live for this!"
- Archangel Gabriel likes to dance. I have seen him dance and of course I have danced with him!
- Archangel Michael likes to knit! Yes I know that sounds strange but one night I asked him for extra protection. I saw him sitting on my front porch knitting! I asked him, what are you doing (I seem to ask him this question a lot). He said with loving indignation, "What? I like to knit!"
- Guardian angels get very excited when they are able to communicate with humans they take care of. I have seen and heard them laugh and clap their hands with glee, and even jump up and down.
- Fairies are a type of earth angel. I saw a tiny pink fairy sprinkle sparkly dust on her human. And that person felt it too!
- Angels can appear as lights. If you see lights at the peripheral of your vision, try to note the color. The color indicates which Archangel it is. Michael's lights are blue, Gabriel's lights are white and Uriel's lights are orange.
- I once read that Archangel Michael is the inspiration for superheros. I think this is true. I see him with long blond hair and lots of muscles (now imagine him knitting)!
- Archangel Raphael, who is in charge of healing, will come and Reiki with me. I have seen him holding his hands in a Reiki position. Several of my clients have felt his Reiki as pressure or a tingly sensation.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
10 Things You Didn't Know About the Angels
As you know from reading my blog, if I communicate with any higher beings the most, it's with the angels, especially the Archangels. These are some of the things I have seen that you may not be aware of.