Friday, October 17, 2014

How Patrick Swayze Helped Me Become a Medium



Yes it's true, sounds crazy right?  Well let me explain...

Early this year I was taking a Tarot Class and we ended up discussing dreams.  My teacher said most dreams are symbolic.  Well I had a dream about Patrick Swayze and couldn't figure out what it symbolized.  So she asked me to tell her the dream.  This is what happened.

I was walking alongside Patrick Swayze in Los Angeles.  We kept stopping in different places and Patrick look so unhappy everywhere we went.  I finally turned to him and said, "The reason why you are unhappy is because this place does not match your values."  That was it.

My teacher paused for a moment before answering and she said that she believed that I actually connected with the soul of Patrick Swayze.  Then she asked me if I dreamed of people who have passed.  Why yes, I do all the time (I thought everyone did, I realized I was wrong about this).  She then told me she thinks I have medium abilities and asked if I wanted to learn from her to strengthen them.  I said yes, why not?

I have to admit, I wasn't really crazy about pursuing this.  There is some creepy factor about talking to the dead.  I mean, what if they hassle me?  What if they woke me up in the night?  What if, GOD FORBID, I woke up and they were standing at the end of the bed?



Well despite my misgivings, I decided I should at least try it.  And I surprised myself.  No I shocked myself.  We practiced just opening up to whomever would talk to me.  That worked!  Not only could I see them but I could hear them too.  In another session, I did a reading for my teacher.  Her grandmother, aunt, spirit guide and mother all came through with accurate details.  In fact, my teacher told me the reading was so good she felt like she should pay me!  The sessions helped me trust myself and go with my first answer (call it intuition or gut feeling).  The other important lesson is, the "knowing", the thoughts and the images that I have always received my whole life meant something.  I realized that I had been dismissing them my whole life as "random" and they really meant something.


Since my sessions with my teacher, I have worked on other courses to strengthen my abilities, both on line and in person. When I conduct a Reiki session I use my mediumship during the session too. It's not uncommon for a past loved one to come through for my clients.

So thanks to Patrick Swayze, I am on the path that I am on right now.  Thank you Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment