Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'm Back After an Eight Month Hiatus

It's been a long time since I posted!

The other day I checked my blog out and my last posting was about putting our 6 month old kitten Grace to sleep.  Then silence.  Life went on after that but in the past eight months I have been having more of an inner journey rather than an outer journey.  I have thought a lot about posting, and have some cool interesting topics to talk about, but never got around to actually publishing them.

The good news is that we adopted a new cat.  His name is Timothy and just turned five years last July.  He's a great cat and I love having him around.  My daughters absolutely adore him.  And I made sure he was absolutely healthy!

Timothy, the newest member of the family
I have been tossing around an idea for this blog.  I have always been interested in hearing about other people's stories.  Since this blog is focused on psychic and intuitive abilities, I've decided to start interviewing the psychics, mediums and intuitives I know about their experience and sharing it with you.  I want people to know that these "gifts" are not uncommon, but part of being human.  These gifted people are not unusual or so different from others, the difference is they are aware of their gifts, have chosen to incorporate them in their lives and have chosen to help others with it.

So stayed tuned.  I am already setting up interviews and should have a lot of interesting posts coming your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment