Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Embrace All That You Are: Interview with Denell Wehrly of Angelz Messages

Denell Wehrly, Angelz Messages

SG note:  I found Denell through her Etsy shop two years ago.  I recommended her readings to friends and one friend invited her to teach a local workshop.  We met then and hit it off right away.  We often confide in each other because we both actively practice our spiritual gifts and we often exchange readings with each other. 

Denell’s gifts are amazing.  In her angel course she said she could see fairies in the plant in the room.  I thought that was amazing!  Since then I have been able to connect to fairies as well but for a while I thought I was going nowhere although she assured me I was connecting.  In the end, it’s great that I can tell her anything and she won’t think I am crazy and vice versa. In fact, we both think life is quite magical and fun!

SG: Describe your business.  How did you get started? 
I am an Angel Intuitive offering a range of intuitive services from Oracle Card Readings to Reiki Energy Healing as well as Past Life and Angel Healing Services. I have been an Angel Intuitive since I was a baby though I didn’t actually realize this is what it was until 2011. My strongest ability is channeling and I have been doing this since I was old enough to write. At the end of 2011 after meeting several soul family members I opened my Etsy shop and things really took off. As my quest for more and more knowledge continues I take classes and read constantly to update myself on the newest practices and how to incorporate new services into my business.  I have been so blessed in finding great friends who not only support me in this but also allow me to teach and even more importantly, be taught by others every single day. My soul reverberates with joy with each new client and each healing I provide to others.

SG: When was the first time you realized you were different spiritually?

I always knew I was different from others, I remember seeing and speaking to spirits and angels as a very young child. However, I kept it quiet because I was raised in a very strict family and it was not something you ever spoke of. As I hit my teen years the spirits faded away but even in elementary school I remember the timed journal writing and I loved this part of school while everyone else seemed to dread it. I would have five pages written by the end and I would look around and everyone else had a sentence or two.  I never felt like I quite fit in anywhere, especially with people – I realize now I was always searching for that soul connection with others and I did not find that until 2010 when I met my best friend and a few other soul family members.

SG: When was the first time you decided to find out what your gifts were and how to use them?
In 2011 my best friend and I were both practicing Astral Travel and Dreamwalking: the most memorable first experience was when my best friend called me up and asked if I was okay, I was confused because nothing un-ordinary had happened that day. She explained that she had seen me in her room even though at the time we lived 3,000 miles away from each other; she on the east coast and I on the west. She said it was like I was really there, talking to her though she could tell I was in Spirit form. This was the first time I had successfully astral traveled and I had not even realized I was doing it. Earlier that day I had been daydreaming about exactly what happened in her room. Later, my angels confirmed that I am a natural astral traveler and I visit the spirit world and loved ones almost every night and even during the day while I am doing mundane things.  I was amazed and continued to practice this amazing skill until I could do it at will.

SG: If you could give advice to your younger self/child about your gifts, what would you say?
To embrace all that you are and all that you will become, you are unique, blessed and loved so much. Seek out those who embrace your uniqueness, that you feel connected to and never let anyone make you think negatively about yourself. You are special and your gifts are needed on the planet at this time. You are a healer, heal yourself and you heal the world.

SG: What advice would you give to someone who just realized their spiritual gifts?
Embrace and develop your intuition, it will be your greatest asset! Keep reading, find spiritual friends who will support you – they will become your family – never stop learning! Connect daily with your guides and angels for they have important information for you. Meditation and Yoga will help you balance your life and most of all never forget that you are the most important person in your life, take care of yourself so you can help others!

SG: What part of your gift is your favorite and why?  What is your least favorite and why?
My favorite gift is Oracle Reading, I love the cards and the positive messages they bring. Their vibration is so high and full of light and love. The best part of this gift is helping others, especially, when they feel like all hope is lost and it’s the end of their world. The cards and messages give them renewed hope, strength and faith that they are not alone, that the Universe is one of pure love.
My least favorite gift is working with Spirits because they do not follow the same rules as Angels and Guides, they still have ego and free will, they may or may not tell the truth about things. This part of my gifts scare me in a certain way because I have seen my own past lives where I was persecuted for my gifts when working with the spirit world but also in that Spirits harmed me physically in previous incarnations and even possessed me. In this incarnation I am very well protected and they are unable to enter me but working with them alone is very scary for me and something I have not completely overcome.

SG: What is the funniest thing that happened to you regarding your gifts?
While spending time with my best friend we discovered that our Spirit Guides are soul family and were married thru several incarnations. Her guide is Marcus, a WWII hero who died in action and I have Rebecca. While sitting near the fire talking late one night we were laughing as Marcus entertained us with his pranks and antics around the house as everyone else slept. He looked nervous as he continued to make us laugh and a short while later we found out why, he was hiding from Rebecca. She never did tell me what he did but she came through a wall like a ton of bricks headed straight for him and he jumped up to the ceiling – I thought I was watching a cartoon! He disappeared through the ceiling and all was quiet for a minute and then he peeked his head through the wall near us making us both jump out of our seats. We both swatted at him like we could actually touch him and he grinned until Rebecca came storming through the living room. We watched them play hide and seek through the walls for a good 15 minutes and we could not stop laughing. It was hilarious!

SG: Why do you think the Creator gave us these gifts?  And what are we supposed to use them for?
I believe that before we reincarnate we decide if we wish to use intuitive abilities in our life and if it will serve our highest purpose and that of the planet at the designated time. I believe in this incarnation I am using my gifts to help others who are in desperate search of the light in the world today. Negativity crawls up every crack in our society so is it any wonder many of us have a hard time in clearing and cleansing ourselves of this? We are supposed to use our gifts to help others, the planet, Mother Earth and to help those who are newer souls heal wounds. New souls are often the ones we have a hard time getting along with, they are most often criminals or dangerous addicts. They need our love and healing just as much as other lightworkers do.

SG: Why are we here?
We are here at this time to keep advancing our souls. As an ancient soul I have seen some of my very first incarnations which occurred at the beginning of the timeline when people lived in caves and the earth was very dry and survival depended on your every action and move. I can see just how far I have advanced personally and in the past lives I have seen it is amazing what we can accomplish. The soul is a beautiful thing but not something that ends, the physical body withers away but the soul ascends and heals until it is ready to experience the beauty of life once again.

SG: What do you wish that people knew or understood the most about you?
It is a constant struggle I endure as the only one who is spiritually minded in my family and extended family. As they are all catholic and they buy into the fear induced proclamations of the church and the world I wish they could or would try to understand my point of view more. Fear is a powerful emotion and I wish to eradicate that from those that I love but they see me as the black sheep with unorthodox opinions and views which couldn’t possibly be correct. Fear is an illusion our ego subjects us to in order to control us. However, I have to remember they are on their path for a reason and I am on mine and betwixt the two shall meet at some point, either here on this planet or in the Spirit Realm.

SG: What do you wish the world would know or understand?
I wish the world would know and understand that Love is the only real entity in life. If we would all spend as much time loving each other, assisting our neighbors and sending love to anyone and everyone the world would be much more at peace. Each soul must live according to their truth and there is no wrong truth. By living and breathing in your own truth you allow your true nature to come forward and who you truly are is what this world needs. Live your life for you in a way that brings joy to you and let others do the same.

SG: What do you envision the world will be like in the future?

At times, when I see the way the government is run, I see in the future many spiritualists refuse to live in a world with so little freedoms and expression. The more technology advances, the less humanized we become. I often see secluded villages of spiritualists who live in harmony and peace with each other. Who help each other survive and exchange energy and barter for necessities. They live in unity as one with Mother Nature bringing back the old traditions of celebrating moon phases, harvests, seasons, etc…When this happens I see them living far out in mother nature … almost like a native American tribe or as the villages in Greece were set up thousands of years ago. I can feel the beauty and peace of such places. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me Tina!
    Love having you as a soul sister.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete